Saturday 3 October 2009

It's October!

And suddenly it's three weeks until CrimeFighters pickups, four weeks until the Zomblog finale on Hallowe'en, and I move house, and everything needs to be done. But it's okay, I like being busy.

Here are a few October deadlines:

9th: Rough screening of CrimeFighters for me and some of the crew.
15th: Foley and sound work for CrimeFighters, as well as 2nd Unit stuff like shots around town with no actors. All storyboards and prep done for the CFs pickups week.
20th: Zomblog Season 2 Finale edited and ready to test screen.
23rd: Pickups begin for CrimeFighters.
30th: LAST day of CrimeFighters, let's hope we get everything...
31st: Zomblog Hallowe'en screening plus Season 3 zombie footage at the York Zombie Walk.

Better get on with it, hadn't I...

;-)

2 comments:

Teresa Stenson said...

You are surely the most productive of all the creatives in the world.

Keep your head on for all this, won't you? I hate it when it falls off. Could work well for Hallowe'en and any Zomblog shooting, though.

Miles said...

I shall try my dear, it's the only way to proceed. And you're pretty durn productive yourself aren't you, Miss 'I Keep Getting Published' ;-)